Full Size (12’) Snooker Table Guide
Everything you need to know about buying
the Full-Size Snooker Table table
The Union Billiards Snooker Table Guide covers everything you need to know about buying and owning a Full-Size (12’) Snooker table. If you’re looking for quick answers, you can jump
- What Room Size Do I Need for a Full-Size (12’) Snooker Table?
- What is the Weight of a Full-Size (12’) Snooker Table?
- Floor Requirements for a Full-Size (12’) Snooker Table?
- How Many Slates Does a Full-Size (12’) Snooker Table Have?
- Can I Move a Full-Size (12’) Snooker Table to a Different Room?
- Can I Move My Snooker Table to My New Home?
- Can I Replace/Re-Cover a Full-Size (12’) Snooker Table with New Cloth?
- What Full-Size (12’) Snooker Table Services Does Union Billiards offer?
What Floor Requirements For My Snooker Table?
A ground level is desirable, and a concrete floor is always recommended, however Snooker tables can be erected on any surface.
Always have a professional inspect the construction of your floor before installing any above-ground floor installations to ensure the floor can handle the weight of your Snooker or Pool table.